Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stake out while rockin'

There is absolutely nothing more exciting to Casey in the morning than to spot a squirrel,  and especially to chase it if he was in the same acre. Oddly enough he always pulls up short if he’s lucky enough to take off after one that deserves to be caught – speed-challenged, swerves left instead of right etc.

This morning he drew a bead on a squirrel while he was vegging in a rocking chair, not the steadiest of lookout posts. 

  















(It's OK. I know what I'm doin' here.)


2 comments:

  1. If you wish for tο grow your κnowledge only keep visiting this webѕite
    anԁ be updated ωіth the newest infοrmation posteԁ
    hеre.

    Here iѕ my web site :: http://www.szakibazis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brοther rеcommenԁed Ι might like thiѕ blog.
    He wаs tοtally right. This ρost actuallу madе
    my ԁay. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my weblog :: Haarausfall Frau ()

    ReplyDelete