Friday, May 31, 2013

Right on schedule




We may not have been hearin’ the cottonwoods whisperin’ above lately, but evidence abounds that these neighborhood giants have been doing a number on the scenery and local sinuses.




While Casey was leading me around on a walk earlier this week their puffy white seeds were everywhere, and after light to moderate winds, flurries left seed drift versions reminiscent of Currier and Ives originals. 



As much as Casey was nosing around in this snowfall-like litter it’s lucky he’s not allergy prone.       

2 comments:

  1. I want to be a dog... no colds, no allergies, no work, no mortgage. But knowing me I wouldn't end up living in a loving home like Casey or Boris... I'd be in a slum in Rio scavenging for food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both...if we were lucky.

    ReplyDelete